Business Acumen & Strategy
Course Start Date: 5th November
Training Duration: 4 Days
Practical application through exercises:
Define Commercial Acumen and its importance in decision making.
Identify the stakeholders for a business and learn about best principles of stakeholder management.
Learn the importance of customer centricity for a business’s commercial success.
Understand the accounting equation and the concept of profitability.
Apply the learning through an interactive business simulation case
- What does Commercial Acumen mean?
- Benefits of Commercial Acumen
- How does Commercial Acumen impact decisions ?
- Identifying key stakeholders for a business and their importance in commercial success of the organisation
- Best Principles of Stakeholder management
- Stakeholder Mapping
- What is customer centricity and its importance ?
- Journey for a business to become customer centric
- Elements of customer centricity
- Elements of Finance
- The accounting equation (A = L+E)
- Break Even analysis
- A business simulation exercise of strategy, execution and teamwork where the delegates will be required to compete in real-time on pricing, market development, business strategy and strategy execution to achieve commercial success
- It will include :
- Managing Effective, Differentiated Strategies
- Executing and Pricing Strategy Successfully
- Optimizing the balance of competition / collaboration
- Managing Profitability and market share
- Decision-making under pressure
- Time Management