CAPM® Exam Preparation
Course Start Date: 2nd July
Training Duration: 4 Days
|Project Management Institute (PMI) offers a professional certification known as the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® for individuals seeking to gain more responsibility or add project management skills to their current role. The CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in, or just starting, a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge.
The NEW CAPM certification exam (from early 2023) will better support project professionals by testing their skills on project management fundamentals, as well as predictive, adaptive and business analysis principles. It’s an asset that will distinguish them in the job market and enhance their credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
Predictive Plan-Based Methodologies
Business Analysis Frameworks
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various project life cycles and processes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management planning.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project roles and responsibilities.
- Determine how to follow and execute planned strategies or frameworks (e.g., communication, risks, etc.).
- Demonstrate an understanding of common problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Explain when it is appropriate to use a predictive, plan-based approach.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a project management plan schedule.
- Determine how to document project controls of predictive, plan- based projects.
- Explain when it is appropriate to use an adaptive approach.
- Determine how to plan project iterations.
- Determine how to document project controls for an adaptive project.
- Explain the components of an adaptive plan.
- Determine how to prepare and execute task management steps.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business analysis (BA) roles and responsibilities.
- Determine how to conduct stakeholder communication.
- Determine how to gather requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of product roadmaps.
- Determine how project methodologies influence business analysis processes.
- Validate requirements through product delivery.