Fundamentals of Strategy and Planning
Course Start Date: 15th October
Training Duration: 4 Days
Practical application through exercises:
- Case Studies
To Define Strategy and its components
To Realize The importance of strategy formulation
To articulate corporate, business and operational strategies
To develop effective action plans and strategic goals
To Define accountabilities and responsibilities
To Improve strategic communication and decision making
- Strategy Definition (reviewed post main track)
- Strategy and organization vision (reviewed post main track)
- Governmental Strategies and their alignment to Country wide visions (e.g. Vision 2030)
- Importance of Strategy to Build Corporate culture
- Importance of strategy in achieving effectiveness and efficiency
- Strategy and focused performance
- Strategy and Decision making & strategic communication
- Corporate Level Strategy
- Business Level Strategy
- Functional Level Strategy
- Operation Level Strategy
- Strategic Management definition
- Importance of Strategic management
- Strategic management components
- Defining the vision, business mission, purpose, and broad objectives.
- Formulation of strategies.
- Implementation of strategies.
- Evaluation of strategies.
- How to develop strategic SMART Goals
- How to develop a strategic plans?
- Foundations of KPIs
- How to develop an operational plan