Introduction to Corporate Treasury
Course Start Date: 27th August
Training Duration: 4 Days
Practical application through exercises:
- Case Studies
To learn the difference between Accounting & Treasury.
To understand the role of the corporate treasurer.
Understand the working of SWIFT and how payments are made.
To understand the internal and external relationship of a corporate treasury function.
- Introduction to Treasury and the difference with Accounting
- The role of the Treasurer
- Cash Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Others (depending on size and industry)
- Overview of basic corporate treasury standards
- Currency Codes
- Bank SWIFT BIC
- Interest 360/365
- Introduction to SWIFT and it’s importance
- How do domestic and international payments really work?
- Correspondent banks
- Internal relationships
- External relationships