Treasury Risk Management
Course Start Date: 4th June 2023
Training Duration: 4 Days
Practical application through exercises:
- Excel Exercises
- Case Studies
To learn the concept of risk in a corporate treasury environment.
To learn the types of risks in a corporate treasury environment.
Understand the risk management framework
To learn about risk management strategies
Understand the role of third parties in risk mitigation and risk transfer
- Introduction to Risk Management concepts
- What type of risk are applicable to a business and to corporate treasury?
- foreign exchange risk
- interest rate risk
- liquidity risk
- commodity risk
- country risk
- commercial risk
- counterparty or credit risk
- settlement risk
- systemic risk
- other risks
- What is the Risk Management Framework and why is it important?
- Strategies that corporate treasuries can employ to manage risks
- Avoid, Accept (retain, reduce or transfer)
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance companies
- Export Credit Agencies